We build comprehensive, powerful and scalable e-Governance Solutions
to aid organizations in their journey towards digital transformation. Devnet has successful solution implementation in diversified industries for both private and public sector automation. We also have e-Governance solution implementation in the field of Land, Health, Defense, Education, Local Government, Industry etc
Schedule your demo
+88 01713 044055
Bangladesh Armed Service Board
Directorate of Archives and Libraries
Digital Record Room
Digital Record Room was an initiative of Bangladesh Govt. to digitalize Land Records. It has made Land Records readily available online for the citizen. Some challenging scenario it has resolved are –
- Very specialized Data Entry process to capture 56 million Land Records
- Co-relation between Land surveys with history analysis
- Internal workflow between different related Organs of Govt
- Digital Record Room for searching/analyzing Land records
30 million survey data processing of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
“Scanning & Data Capture of Geographical Reconnaissance (GR) Form”.
- Geographical Reconnaissance is a country-wide survey conducted by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MoHFW), Government of the Peoples’ Republic of Bangladesh
- The survey of 2010-2011 was designed to be processed through ICR Technology for the first time.
The Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) under the Ministry of Health conducts survey of Geographical Reconnaissance across the country covering 64 districts, 483 sub-districts comprising 30 million households. The bi-color machine readable Survey Form had been sent in the field by DGHS and filled-in Forms are now being processed at Devnet. Web enabled archiving software has been designed for search, retrieve and edit/update the captured data in future.
The objective is to deploy the database in the central system of Ministry of Health so that people can access the database from all the Government hospitals situated in all 483 sub-districts. The database will provide with the basic health related information to craft future planning in national level.
DGHS officials struggled hard for the last four years to accommodate/adapt with advanced ICR technology for GR Form processing and finally came to an end with bidding process. As this is the first country-wide ICR based survey, there was a lot of uncertainty and arguments among the public officials. Once it was finalized, proper training to the enumerators could not be provided who filled the Form across the country. Furthermore, the condition of the Survey Form deteriorated as the survey had been done almost two years back and some of the documents were in very poor condition.
Devnet is using Kodak’s document scanner incorporated with lot of intelligence like document protection, straight-path and perfect page technology to safeguard the document and get better output. An initial difficulty we faced with server and license set up, however, our engineers closely worked with ABBYY support team and solved those issues. ABBYY FC 10 GEO project license has been used to process the Forms. We already developed a Web based Archiving software for search & retrieve. The DGHS authority has floated a tender to purchase 2000 tablet PC to facilitate nationwide remote access for future update and editing.
The project is estimated to be completed by December 2013.
Bangladesh Armed Services Board
Bangladesh Armed Services Board is an organization under the Ministry of Defense (MOD). The role of BASB is to provide possible welfare to the serving and retired persons of Armed Forces. To serve the role more efficiently, BASB has developed an integrated system which would help them to support their activities by multi -module application software. This has integrated all departmental functions, across BASB into a single automation system. It has automated all the tasks required to perform flawless operation. Objective of automation system are as follows:
- To smooth follow-up of day to day operational activities of BASB
- To quick response to serve for the welfare of ex-servicemen and their families Read More
- To establish one stop services by creating online database to maintain and administer remotely for the
welfare of ex-servicemen and their families
- To smooth management of BASB accounts
- Faster Service Delivery
- Convert to Paperless office
- To create a functional database of Reservist
- To strengthen the capacity of BASB
Rajuk adopts green technology
Digital archiving files of plot/flats of Gulshan, Banani and Baridhara model town.
- Greater efficiency and transparency
- No more losing or misplacing of files
- Better customers service
- Faster accessing of files
- Optimized library services
- Environment friendly green technology
- Saves time, space and money
- Greatly reduction of photocopying cost